ANNUAL SECURITY REPORT & DRUG PREVENTION POLICY
CAMPUS SECURITY ACT INFORMATION DISCLOSURE:
CAMPUS CRIME STATISTICS
In accordance with the Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990, the school collects crime statistics as the basis for this Annual Security Report, which is made available to students, employees and applicants for enrollment or employment. Campus is defined as “any building or property owned or controlled by the school within the same area used by the school in direct support of, or related to, its educational purposes.” The following criminal offenses occurred on campus during the twelve-month period of 2011-2012, 2012-2013 and 2013-2014.
|TYPE OF CRIME||OCCURRENCES||ARRESTS|
|Motor Vehicle Theft||0||0|
|Liquor Law Violations||0||0|
|Drug Abuse Violations||0||0|
The school encourages all students and employees to be responsible for their own security and the security of others. Please report any known criminal offense occurring on campus to the school administration. In the event a sex offense should occur on campus, the accuser should take the following steps:
1. Report the offense to the school administration.
2. Preserve any evidence as may be necessary to the proof of criminal sexual assault.
3. Request assistance, if desired, from school administration in reporting the crime to local law enforcement agencies.
4. Report the crime to local law enforcement agencies.
5. Request a change in the academic situation if desired.
All campus disciplinary action in cases of alleged sexual assault will be based on the finding by the law enforcement agency investigation, the facts pertaining to the crime, and other related mitigating circumstances.